RangerLane's Daily Bread: Go ahead, ask me!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Go ahead, ask me!

Hello to all. Greetings in the name of Christ.


So I've been asked to create a forum whereby I could comment on your questions. Please feel free to reply to this blog with your comments or questions.
I may not know everything, however,I will in turn attempt to reply with a wise and discerning answer that will in some way bless your day. So ask away!

In the mean time, feast on God's word. Embrace the body of Christ. Be a source of encouragement to all whom you meet. In the words of Jesus our Lord- Love the Lord your GOD with all your heart, soul, and mind & love your neighbor as yourself.
In so doing, you honor GOD and fulfill the simple command of Christ Jesus, the Son of GOD.


Blessings to you in Christ our Lord,



Lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home