RangerLane's Daily Bread: It's all about me...and my friends (thats you)

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's all about me...and my friends (thats you)

So I thought I would do something a little different today. Thus far I have tried to limit my writings to spiritually minded stuff, you know, more about the Christian walk than about me. I had purposed a while back that no emphasis on me would be the best way to ensure I didn't screw up presenting the message about Him (Jesus). Over time however, it occured to me that He (Jesus) sent us out into the world to tell others about Him (Jesus). So if He sent us, there must have been a purpose behind sending us instead of just hanging around Himself on earth for the rest of time (He could have you know).
Soooo, this one is a little about me, a pictoral glimpse into my life, who I am, what I like to do, that kind of stuff. Just a little something to share with you.
As the Lord wills I will have other inspirational thoughts in the future. For now, enjoy the few photos and may the Lord our Great God bless your life as you live it in pursuit of Him.

-RangerLane.

























1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger The Griffith Family said...

You're an awesome man and have such a great family. I'm blessed to have you all as my friend. Enjoyed the photos...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home